7.14.2012

max brenner - las vegas


 Max Brenner is an Israeli chocolate shop chain which happens to have a location at Caesar's Palace. I've heard and read about this place and really wanted to try it out while i was in vegas. 

For dessert one night, the family and I decided to try it out. 

We ordered a plethora of items to see what the place was like. 

Here's item #1: Tiramisu
Look at the adorable presentation! I think I was more obsessed with the look of the dessert.  The tiramisu was good, but the lady fingers were still hard and cookie-like...not how tiramisu should be


Item #2: Molten Chocolate Cake
Sadly there was nothing molten about this cake. I wasn't that impressed with the taste. That small cup on the right hand side of the picture is the ice cream

 

Item #3: Hug Mug of Hot Milk Chocolate
DIVINE. It sent me back to my days in Italy. This is how real hot chocolate should be . . . thick, creamy, and hot.
 Overall I wasn't that impressed with the desserts. I guess I probably should have ordered the fondue, or their famous chocolate pizza. We also ordered a hazelnut chocolate milkshake which was so decadent. This place was pretty pricey also. . . our bill ended up being $100. 
Would I go back . . . yes, but to try different items.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

the hot chocolate and chocolate pizza are the way to go!